Trade Alert: Sell HLI, Sell ESV, Buy NVDA

Premium Content: Daily Trend Letter

Curious to see this page? Then come join the Daily Trend Letter! Click here to learn more.

If you join, you'll get access to detailed a daily market newsletter with alerts for all my trades, and access to a portfolio with all my open positions.

... So what are you waiting for? Come join the Daily Trend Letter!

See you on the inside!

Jay

Already a member? Login below!

Trade Alert: Sell AAPL, Sell CI, Sell WTTR, Buy DOV

Curious to see this page? Then come join the Daily Trend Letter! Click here to learn more.

If you join, you'll get access to detailed a daily market newsletter with alerts for all my trades, and access to a portfolio with all my open positions.

See you on the inside!

Jay

Personal Trade Alert: Sell SBUX, Buy MTZ

See you on the inside!

Jay

Personal Option Trade: Buy INTC Feb 16 $50

See you on the inside!

Jay

Personal Trade Alert: Sell WGO, Buy SHOP.TO, MMM

See you on the inside!

Jay