Trade Alert: Sell HLI, Sell ESV, Buy NVDA

Exclusive Breakout Trading Community Content

Curious to see this page? Then come join us in the Breakout Trading Community! Click here to learn more.

If you join, you'll get access to detailed trade alerts for all my trades and access to a portfolio with all my open positions. Plus, you'll have unlimited access to our exclusive members forums, where each day we talk trade ideas, trading psychologies, trading strategies and much more.

... So what are you waiting for? Come join the Breakout Trading Community!

See you on the inside!

Jay

Already a member? Login below!

Trade Alert: Sell AAPL, Sell CI, Sell WTTR, Buy DOV

Curious to see this page? Then come join us in the Breakout Trading Community! Click here to learn more.

If you join, you'll get access to detailed trade alerts for all my trades and access to a portfolio with all my open positions. Plus, you'll have unlimited access to our exclusive members forums, where each day we talk trade ideas, trading psychologies, trading strategies and much more.

See you on the inside!

Jay

Personal Trade Alert: Sell SBUX, Buy MTZ

See you on the inside!

Jay

Personal Option Trade: Buy INTC Feb 16 $50

See you on the inside!

Jay

Personal Trade Alert: Sell WGO, Buy SHOP.TO, MMM

See you on the inside!

Jay